Credifranco was born with a mission: Transform financial and credit inclusion in Latin America, using the highest technology and compassion. Reliable services, without tricks or hidden charges are your hallmarks. Smart management of your finances 24 hours a day. To be better at carrying your finances, it is not enough to practice. It is also necessary to know some tips that will make the path easier: this is what financial education calls to have that intelligent management of the finances that they sustain.
- It is a quick credit to obtain and of course easy to pay.
- You can perform the entire process from your Smartphone or your computer which makes everything more comfortable, as well as being able to visualize all the movements and status of the operation.
- It also offers rewards if you pay your credit on time, giving access to larger loans with lower rates.
- Online help by email, phone and even by whatsapp 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Valid voter card (INE or IFE).
- Have an age between 25 and 44 years.
- Have Mexican nationality as well as reside in Mexico.
- Have the school graduate.
- CFE light receipt, or any other proof of your address, with no more than 3 months old.
- Personal e-mail and cell phone.
- Bank account (CLABE) in your name.
- Have a smartphone, since you must download the application, whose resolution is at least 720p.
It is important that the phone you include is a mobile phone, since you will receive an SMS with the code you need. The same case occurs with the contact email. You must ensure that the email is correct and valid because through it you will receive the verification email to continue with the process.
- Up to $ 50,000 loan for VIP plan, which you can acquire if you are a good customer.
- For new users, the loans can be made in amounts between 1000 and 2000 pesos.
- The interest rates, from 4.16% to 33.33% depending on the plan, are very low, compared with other market platforms, which is a fact to be taken into account.
- The repayment terms of the loan, can range between 2 and 12 weeks, you are the one who chooses what conditions are more favorable for you.
- Payment at OXXO convenience stores.
- Bank transfer or cash deposit (if this is your preferred method, do not forget to put your loan number as a payment reference, this way we can correctly identify your payment).
- Open payment service at many convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Savings Pharmacies, Wal-Mart, SAM’s Club, Superama, Waldo’s and many others (coming soon): our team is currently testing this payment channel.
- It is also possible to make the payment in cash. In this option you must enter the number of your loan
In addition, CrediFranco offers you the possibility of making the refund of the amount before the marked deadlines, and without paying extra commissions. Although on the other hand there will be no discounts for it either.
What happens if I can not pay on time ?
- Contact Credifranco to extend the date of your loan through the “Contact us” button. You must do it before 12 PM on the business day prior to the expiration date of your loan.
- Loans may be extended for 14, 21 or 30 days, at the customer’s discretion.
- Extend your loan from the mobile application: currently working so that soon you can log in to your Credifranco account and simply click on the “Extend” button to extend the date of payment of your loan.
- In both cases, after the loan has been extended, you must pay the corresponding extension fee to complete the process of extending your loan.
- If you do not pay on time, and you have not requested the extension of the term, default interest will appear: the amount is added 1.5% of it for each day.