[Webinar] Preparing Your Organization for California’s New Employment Laws in 2022 – February 17, 3:30-4:30 PM PT | Farella Braun + Martel LLP
February 17, 2022
3:30 – 4:30 p.m. PT
Each year in California, the New Year brings new employment laws for businesses. Now is a good time for employers in exempt organizations to assess their policies and practices to ensure they are keeping pace with these changes.
Join Chandra Andrade and Rebecca Stephens, Farella employment attorneys, for a discussion of California’s new employment laws affecting exempt organizations, what to look for, and what to do next, including:
- Updates to the employment document template in light of changes to the California Fair Employment and Housing Act and Labor Code;
- Expanded coverage for family members under California Family Rights Act and DFEH Mediation Program updates;
- Extension of the retention period for personnel files;
- Minimum wage updates; and
- Current rules, advice and best practices regarding COVID-19.
3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (PT)
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PT)
Registration is free
MCLE: 1.0 hours
This has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount shown above. Farella Braun + Martel LLP is a certified supplier.
CE credit: 1.0 hour
This program follows the CE guidelines specified in the regulations of the California Board of Accountancy.
Please contact Margaret Poza at [email protected] with any questions about the event.